Monday, July 27, 2009

Let's try blogging...

I've thought about doing something like this for a long time...but somehow it felt arrogant. Like... "I am so knowledgeable and I have sooo much knowledge to share...stop what you are doing and listen to me." Yeah, right, whatever. Not the case. I do however, have this sense that God wants me to share things. Not sure if He had blogging in mind but I say...why not?! I'm willing to give it a try. Any complaints about anything you read here now or in the future...file them with God. He can handle them MUCH better than me!

I journal a lot so this ought to be at least related to journaling...(maybe). Sometimes I'll be spazzing about something or trying to figure out something and decide to get out my paper and write a little note to God or even to other people. Get this...all the confidence I want to have to be able to boldly say things to people...I have it in my journal! Whew! How liberating! I get to say it without paying the consequences for uttering words to someone that I could never take back. Not only does it allow me to vent sometimes when I'm angry or hurt, but it is neat how it helps me think...and hear God. I don't exactly know what I'll end up sharing here and maybe it'll end up being for my eyes only? But my thoughts have been this...if just ONE person is helped by me sharing what God is showing and doing in me...then it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. Besides...God keeps pushing me to something and if you've ever been "nudged" by God, you know as well as I do...you begin to move eventually!

So...here's to blogging... Guess we'll see where and how it goes. I have a lot of learning to do...even now, as I type, I have no clue what I'm doing (other than typing)! :)

There...that wasn't too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment